3.04.2009

random snippets

i haven't posted anything for a while, so i'm just going to throw out some recent happenings...






this picture of mark and a friend studying at the law school lounge made the BU online front page today. he's so famous. :)











little kid + big glasses = a couple minutes of fun

















candlepin bowling. they play it in new england and canada i guess. really small balls and skinny pins make for quite a challenge even with the bumpers up.










noah's "knights and princesses" birthday party. i can't believe he is four. noah is entertaining with the things he says. yesterday i got a parking ticket and was not happy about it (arrrghhh!) and he very calmly and sympathetically said, "if i got a ticket mommy, i would be frusterated too." it actually made me feel a little better!





me and my knight in shining aluminium foil. we just celebrated six years of marriage!

3 comments:

Carwin Candids said...

Fun Tracy! That looked like a cool party! And I love Mark's Knight get up, did he slay a dragon for you? Your boys are getting so big, I wish my boys could see them more often! We miss you guys!

heidi said...

The other day in church I recounted the contrast between the Blancos and Henry's stories. I loved being a missionary with you. You are an amazing person!

Anonymous said...

The last picture is why we are friends :) You guys are awesome! How are you? We need to visit!