9.27.2008

Debate Date


For my birthday date night, Mark and I went to dinner and watched the presidential debate--we are so old! It made think of the placemat Noah used to have that had drawings of all the U.S. presidents. One day it just so happened that he was using his placemat and I had the newspaper where there was a perfect sized drawing of Barack Obama--not a cartoon mind you, he was looking very presidential. So we cut it out and taped it on the placemat right next to our current president--who shall remain nameless. We loved it! Sadly we left that placemat in California, but we know it is just a matter of time before Obama is in the White House and on placemats everywhere. Can we just get this election thing over with? :)

1 comment:

heidi said...

I agree Tracy. Watching McCain's face during that debate was so painful - I don't know if I can watch another one.