Apparently pretty hard. I started this blog two and a half years ago. Previously it had three posts. The longest post with the most pictures was written by Mark. I also never managed to give the link to anyone. Oops. So here goes nothing... again.
We are here in Boston--the fifth city we have moved to in our six years of marriage--and I'm inspired by my new surroundings to change it up a little. I'm also feeling the need to think and discuss things beyond pee and poop, quesadillas, star wars guys, and sticks (Noah and Luke's new favorite toys--which by the way works out well for us on our student budget). Mark is in class or studying until late and it is just me and the boys all day, so I need some adult conversation, even if it is just with myself on this blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment